Mortice Consulting Limited (“Mortice Consulting”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is committed to protecting your personal information. This policy sets out the basis on which we process your personal information that we collect from you, or you provide to us.
We are Mortice Consulting Limited, company number 10639824, the controller of your personal data. Our contact details can be found at the end of this policy.
By using our services, including our website, www.morticeconsulting.com, you consent to the practices described in this policy. We may change this policy from time to time and any changes will be posted on this page.
Information we may collect from you
We collect information about you when you correspond with us through our website, phone, email or otherwise. The information we collect about you may include;
- Your name
- Job title and occupation
- Contact details including email address and phone number
- Other information relating and relevant to our services
How we use and process your personal information
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To provide you with information about our services and fulfil any contractual obligation we have with you
- To provide you with information you request from us
- To send you updates relevant to our services, news and anything else we believe will be of interest to you
- to improve our website and customer service
- market research via email or phone
We may share your personal information with trusted third parties that work for us or otherwise support our services and where we believe it will be in your interest to do so. We may also share your information where it is necessary to fulfil any legal or regulatory obligations.
We do not sell your information.
Your personal information is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data submitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we have security features in place to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. If you wish to know what personal information we hold about you and if you want any information removed from our systems, please contact us.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Mortice Consulting Limited
1 Avondale Close
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk